We Care About Your Privacy!
Your privacy is a high priority for us and it will be treated with the highest degree of confidentiality. In order for us to be able to provide you with insurance products and services, we need to collect certain information from you. However, we want to emphasize that we are committed to maintaining the privacy of this information in accordance with law. All individuals with access to personal information about our customers are requested to follow this policy.
Non-public Information Collected.
- Information we receive from you on insurance and annuity applications, claim forms or other forms such as your name, address, date and location of birth, marital status, sex, social security number, medical information, beneficiary information, etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates or others such as premium payment history, tax information, investment information, and accounting information; and
- Information we receive from customer reporting agencies, such as your credit history.
Non-public Information Descloded.
- We may provide the non-public information that we collect to affiliate or nonaffiliated persons or entities invovled in the underwriting, processing, servicing and marketing of your Curtis & Harris Insurance products. We will not provide this information to any other nonaffiliated thrid party unless we have a written agreement that requires such thrid party to protect the confidentiality of this information.
- We may have to provide the above described nonpublic information that we collect to authorized persons or entities to comply with a subpoena or summons by federal, state or local authorities and to respond to judicial process or regulatory authorities having jurisdiction over our company for examiniation, compliance or other purposes as required by law.
- We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our customers to anyone except as permitted or required by law.
Confidentiality and Security of Your Non-public Personal Information.
- We restrict access of non-public personal information about you to only those persons who need to know about that information to underwrite, process, service or market Curtis & Harris Insurance products and services.
- We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with state and ferderal standards to guard your non-public personal information.
- If we become aware that an item of personal information may be materially inaccurate, we will make reasonable effort to re-verify its accuracy and correct any error as appropriate.
Information About Former Customers
Non-public information about our former customers is maintained by Curtis & Harris Insurance Services on a confidential and secure basis. If any such disclosure is made, it would be for reasons under the conditions described in this notice. We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our former customers to anyone except as permitted or required by law.